Look no further than the trusted line of AirDog Lift Pumps!
- Maintains optimal fuel flow & delivery by removing air, water, vapor, and particulates
- Noticeably improves fuel economy
- You’ll notice the life of your injectors will be increased
- Your idle will be smoother
- Improves your diesel truck’s engine performance
- Reduce exhaust emissions
- Increases Horsepower
- Throttle response is improved
We carry AirDog Original, AirDog II, AirDog II-4G, Raptor, and Factory Replacement Raptor® Pump (FRRP) with just about any flow rate you find yourself needing!
And now it’s much easier to find the pump you’re looking for!
LIMITED TIME FREE Gift Card Offer!
Start your Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping early this year! Introducing ECD Gift Cards, a great gift option for the diesel enthusiast! With a price range from $5.00 to up to $2000.00, there’s sure to be one that fits your holiday budget.
And from now until MIDNIGHT Thanksgiving Day, you can receive a FREE gift card with your order processed through ECDdiesel.com. This gift card will be automatically mailed out to you within 3 business days!
Here’s the breakdown for how to get your free gift card:
- Spend $100.00 and get a $10.00 gift card
- Spend $500.00 and get a $25.00 gift card
- Spend $1000.00 and get a $50.00 gift card
- Spend $2000.00 and get a $150.00 gift card
Remember, this deal ends November 27th, Thanksgiving Day at MIDNIGHT, so start shopping now and take advantage of this great offer!
If your Powerstroke is having hard start issues now that that the cold weather has hit, you may have failing Fuel Injectors. Failure in a HEUI (hydraulic electronic unit injector) style fuel injectors, which are used in the 7.3L & 6.0L Powerstroke motors, are common and often will start showing up once the cold weather hits. The failure of injectors is due to common wear and tear, but can also be amplified by poor maintenance and bad fuel. The HEUI Style Injector uses Engine oil to fire the Injector and therefore not changing oil on a regular bases or not using good quality engine oil can shorten the life of your injectors as well as running poor quality fuel. When colder temperatures hit, the oil thickens running through these injectors, which leads to them not firing correctly, in turn causing a hard start or even a no start. If your only option to start your truck once cold weather hits is plugging it in, then you need replacement Fuel Injectors.
Full Force Diesel Remanufactures the 7.3L Injector and puts an “18 Month Warranty” on their Injectors. These Injectors are completely remanufactured to the highest standards. Full Force Diesel completely disassembled and rebuilt ground up to include only the finest parts. These parts include all NEW Plungers and Barrels, NEW Nozzles & Springs. Full Force Diesel also installs all NEW O-Rings and Crush Washer. To top all of this off the injectors are then Flow Tested and shipped in sets of 8 Injectors to ensure a less than 1% difference in the flow rates between the set. You can be sure that if you find yourself needing injectors, Full Force Diesel has you covered. You will not buy a Higher Quality Injector at a cheaper price and still have a “18 Month Warranty”.
Introducing the Fuel Return Banjo Replacement Fitting on Pump Injection For the Ford Powerstroke 6.4L:
Have you found yourself struggling to find a replacement Fuel Return Banjo fitting after you broke one when replacing your head gasket? Previously this part couldn’t be found separately & you had to purchase a complete pump which would set you back upwards of $1,000. No longer! Introducing the Fuel Return Banjo Replacement Fitting on Injection Pump For the Ford Powerstroke 6.4L! We not only custom machined some for you, but also strengthened the design!
This fitting goes on the top of the Injection Pump. There are 2 of these Banjo Style bolts that are used for the Fuel Return from the Cyl heads. Factory fittings are weak and very easy to twist & break off. These return lines must be removed when replacing head gaskets. This pump is located under the factory Twin Turbo setup – which makes it very difficult to get to.
Many 6.4L Ford drivers are experiencing failure from their stock up-pipes. There are some solutions out there but Flo Pro took a different approach. The reality is that bellows in the OEM up-pipes don’t flex enough which causes stress – this stress then leads to permanent damage.
Flo Pro is pleased to announce the release of their sleek & polished 304 stainless steel up pipes with reinforced interlocking braid flex bellows. The interlocking braid inside the bellows adds extra durability to the pipes. Flo Pro’s flex pipe material is then wrapped on top of the bellows to ensure these will outlast your stock pipe, and then some. These pipes are designed & built to last!
Dodge owners rejoice! You can now tap into the legendary Smarty tuning world & monitor your parameters from right inside your cab!
Inside the package, you’ll receive two devices: Smarty Touch Display and a Smarty Touch Controller (each having its own CPU). This twin design allows it to be the faster tuner & display in the market – only a 4 second startup! (up to 3 times faster than the competition!)
Feature-packed system includes:
- Two alarms (high and a low range) can be configured for each PID.
- Audible and/or visible alarms can be configured.
- Freely configurable gauge(s) range.
- Configured ranges are also displayed through colored bars in all digital gauges.
- Configurable PID refresh speed.
- Each gauge stores/updates and displays the max reached PID value continuously.
- Supports over 300 SAE and Proprietary PID’s.
- Fully Internet updateable. Updates are always FREE!
Winter is coming. Is your diesel truck ready?
Have you found yourself getting stuck with cold start problems, fuel gelling issues, or poor engine performance in past winters?
Stock up on Distance+ Winter Fuel Additive for this year’s season. Distance+ Winter Fuel Additive was developed & tested in the harshest regions of the country, so you can count on RevX’s Winter Fuel Additive to do the trick.
- Winter Performance to -45F
- 6 Point Cetane Increase (NOT 6%). For increased pulling power and torque, economy and reduced exhaust gas temperatures.
- Added Lubrication Agents. Keeps both new and old fuel injections systems running smoothly with reduced wear.
- Reduced EGT Temperatures.
- Added Storage Agent. Extends fuel useful life from approximately 6 months to well over a year.
- Water Dispersant Agent. Reduces harmful water in fuel system.
- Increased Corrosion protection extends service life on all stored vehicles.
- And many more!
If you’re looking for a proven product with plenty of real world experience for your diesel truck in extreme cold weather operation, look no further than the REVX DISTANCE+ WINTER Fuel Additive.